Dear you,
I miss you. I thought I
would write considering this is the anniversary of your return to heaven.
You are so special to me. I thank you for all you did and still do. I thank you for the gifts you gave me. I still use them all the time. I thank you for the influence you had in my life. You taught me that it is possible to be happy in the hardest of situations.
You never failed to brighten my day, when I got to see you. I didn't much towards the end and that saddens me. I am sorry I never visited you. I always thought you were going to heal and you were not going to be taken from this world. The day you were, I and many others were heartbroken. You changed so many lives and your legacy lives on still.
I will never forget that time we played on that bouncey thing, and the time we had a heart to heart about boys. I will never forget running into you at your job, and when we went swimming together. I will never forget when we used to run track together, and all your adorable snapchats. Most importantly I will never forget the way you made me feel. You made me feel loved. I always felt so included no matter what was happening. I love you so much for that. You are so special to me. I always loved that you had a great knowledge of the fact everything happens for a reason, and that whatever happens is meant to be. Thank you for helping me learn that.
I love that you never cared what people thought. You did your own thing. I was always so jealous and I wish I had as much courage as you. Thank you for staying strong through everything. Even though your illness took you physically, you won darling. You won because of how you reacted to everything. The way you constantly were changing people for good.
I love and miss you so much.
I miss you, I miss you, I miss you.
Lola.
She was such an amazing influence on everyone, and continues to help from the other side.
ReplyDeleteA lovely tribute.
Thanks for this!
what i love most about this is:
ReplyDeletei (and everyone she came into contact with) could say the same thing.
she was the truest person i ever met.
never fake.
she was always just herself.
thank you for this!
this described her so well. Not perfectly, because there aren't words for that. but this came close :)
ReplyDelete