Sunday, October 13, 2013

Carbonation

My bones told me something the other day. They told me to grow up and find God. I ignored them until everything began to bubble up to the surface like the carbonation after you crack the seal on a brand new soda. It all exploded, and I realized I need God.
So one day I began to search. I read and prayed. I pleaded to find him, but I can't. I'm still lost and I don't know if I will ever find him. 
Maybe one day I will find God for my bones sake. I hope so, because I miss God. 
Lola

7 comments:

  1. the title along with this post is absolutely genius

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful: "Maybe one day I will find God for my bones sake."
    #CanIBarrowThis?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like how you're not afraid to say God on your blog and do some real talk with that. It's hip bc it's fresh. It's fresh bc it's not. Irony. Brill.

    ReplyDelete