I have been in the strangest mood all week long. I am always so restless. I don't know what the solution is to the strange numbness I am feeling. Some say I need to pray more and find God again. I started taking multivitamins instead.
I keep running into you at the most random times. I love it, up until I say something dumb and escape all awkward. (it always happens.)
I keep running into you at the most random times. I love it, up until I say something dumb and escape all awkward. (it always happens.)
I hate my job. Everyone is new and I feel like I have to do EVERYTHING. Also no one will take my shift and I am getting really bugged.
I haven't been on time to school at all this week. (what else is new.) Getting up on time is right next to impossible.
Lola.
I haven't been on time to school at all this week. (what else is new.) Getting up on time is right next to impossible.
My back hurts a lot and I really need to go to the chiropractor. I haven't been in years.
I have secretly wanted to record a cover of an Ingird Michaelson song and see what people would say, but I am scared.
I raked the leaves in my yard last night and then played with my dog in them. It was really therapeutic and I loved it.
I feel sick and weird. There is a void in my life, and I seriously have no idea what is missing.
I do know that I miss my brother, I miss my dad, I miss my sister, I miss my mom. I feel lost, and I don't know the way back.
I have secretly wanted to record a cover of an Ingird Michaelson song and see what people would say, but I am scared.
I raked the leaves in my yard last night and then played with my dog in them. It was really therapeutic and I loved it.
I feel sick and weird. There is a void in my life, and I seriously have no idea what is missing.
I do know that I miss my brother, I miss my dad, I miss my sister, I miss my mom. I feel lost, and I don't know the way back.
Lola.
I started taking multivitamins instead.
ReplyDeleteOh. I love you. So much.
ReplyDeleteYou're so real.
And I love how clear you are too.
It's so hard.